
Monday, October 13, 2008
Be Bright!
This week we are continuing to learn about outer space. However, this week we will be learning about the sun. I found a great website that teaches children about how to stay safe from the sun. Here they get to dress paper dolls in appropriate clothes for going outside in the sun. They also get to learn about sunscreen and more. I hope this will help you keep your family safe from the sun!
Another great site has great information on the sun. It also has a place to calculate what your weight would be on the sun.
I also found another great website that even has a song about the sun. This site has many great facts and even has a quiz about the sun.
Also be sure to check out the site we used last week for the solar system website we used last week. It has a great section on the sun and another song that you can hear on this site.
Be Bright!
This week we are continuing to learn about outer space. However, this week we will be learning about the sun. I found a great website that teaches children about how to stay safe from the sun. Here they get to dress paper dolls in appropriate clothes for going outside in the sun. They also get to learn about sunscreen and more. I hope this will help you keep your family safe from the sun!
Another great site has great information on the sun. It also has a place to calculate what your weight would be on the sun.
I also found another great website that even has a song about the sun. This site has many great facts and even has a quiz about the sun.
Also be sure to check out the site we used last week for the solar system website we used last week. It has a great section on the sun and another song that you can hear on this site.
No comments:
Post a Comment